WordPress Theme Developer
We are looking for a WordPress Theme Developer. If you are a skilled WordPress Theme Developer with ThemeForest Experience, we are looking for you.
- Developing custom themes (WordPress.org & ThemeForest Standards)
- Creating reactive website designs
- Working under strict deadlines
- Develop page speed optimized themes
- Having approved theme/s on ThemeForest will be given high preference.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress Theme Standards
- Ability to convert HTML templates into fully functional WordPress themes.
- Good knowledge in OOP PHP and front-end stuffs like HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, etc.
- Moderate knowledge in WordPress Core APIs like options, metadata, REST, hooks, settings, etc.
- Ability to debug and fix bugs arising from other developer’s code.
- Sense of humor 😉
- Hard worker and passionate – we are growing super FAST 🚀
It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart, passionate, ready to work hard, and have fun.
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.
- TK. 35,000 – 70,000 BDT (Depends on Skill and Experience)
- Salary Review: Yearly
♥ Benefits You’ll Get ♥
- Work in a flat organization where your voice is always heard.
- Provident fund.
- Medical Fund.
- Having Corporate deals with multiple Hospitals.
- Performance bonus.
- Increment: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Annual tour.
- Team Outing.
- Marriage Bonus and Marriage Leave.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave.
- Yearly Family Tour.
- Knowledge Sharing Session.
- Leave Encashment Facilities.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Table Tennis(Ping Pong)
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Last but not the least, WorldClass Work Environment. 😎
The Application Process
- An Assignment to Complete.
- Interview with the Team Lead & HR Team.
- Final Interview with the Board of Directors.
- Reference Check.
- A Formal Job Offer.
weDevs is committed to creating the happiest company working for and is proud to provide equal opportunity to all. All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Life at weDevs
Application Deadline: July 26, 2021