Support Engineer, WordPress (Remote)
As a Support Engineer, you love helping people.
We are looking for Technical Support Engineers. Knowledge in WordPress & PHP is a MUST. Also, You have to be a night owl
- Providing Support via Helpscout support tickets/ live chat for both of our free & paid products.
- Troubleshooting, Investigating and creating detailed bug reports.
- Taking ownership of technical issues and working with our Engineering team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Support Engineer needs to provide pre-sales support and they need to convince the customer to purchase.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints.
- Knowledge in WordPress & PHP is a MUST
- Some experience with HTML, and CSS, along with a strong support philosophy.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- CS and IT Graduates will be more preferred.
- IELTS or TOEFL will add extra value.
- Have to be a team player.
- A lot of patience and grace.
- Sense of humor 😉
- Curiosity and desire to learn and grow skills.
- Hard worker and passionate – we are growing super FAST 🚀
Bonus Points for Familiarity with
- Proven track record providing support for WordPress plugins.
- Experience with WordPress development (eg themes, hooks, filters, plugin API, etc).
- Competitive Programming Experience
- Involvement with any kind of tutorial platform
9 pm – 5 am ( Night Shift )
Weekly: 6 days.
(Have to attend 1 day at the office, other 5 days remote)
*5 days is not applicable for Support Engineers. Not to be confused with other working days and working hours.
It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart, passionate, ready to work hard and have fun.
- Salary: 18,000 to 35,000 BDT (Depends on Skill and Experience)
- Salary Review: Yearly
🎁 Perks & Benefits You’ll Get ♥
- Work in a flat organization where your voice is always heard.
- Provident fund.
- Medical Fund.
- Having Corporate deals with multiple Hospitals.
- Performance bonus.
- Increment: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Support Stipend. (For Net Bill)
- Annual tour.
- Team Outing.
- Marriage Bonus and Marriage Leave.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave.
- Yearly Family Tour.
- Knowledge Sharing Session.
- Leave Encashment Facilities.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Table Tennis(Ping Pong)
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Last but not the least, WorldClass Work Environment. 😎
Why you should choose your career as a Support Engineer?
Want to know the answer? Watch what our Head of Support says about the Support Engineer career.
The Application Process
- An Assignment to Complete.
- Interview with the Team Lead & HR Team.
- Final Interview with the Board of Directors.
- A Formal Job Offer.
weDevs is committed to creating the happiest company working for and is proud to provide equal opportunity to all. All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Life at weDevs
Application Deadline: July 26, 2021