Product Manager (Intern)
We are looking for Product Manager (Intern).
You must have a Burning Desire & Passion for Product Management.
What You Will Learn
- Managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities & Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Prepare, maintain, and evangelize the product roadmap and propose an overall product budget to ensure success.
- Define feature roadmap for weDevs’s products based on business opportunities and market research.
- Working in conjunction with product management, Development & Documentations.
- Act as liaison between Sales, Client Services, Marketing Support, and Technology teams.
- Work with the Training team to develop product training plans internally and externally.
You Must Have
- Basic knowledge of SDLC.
- Basic knowledge of web development platforms, databases, and infrastructure.
- Great communication skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and grow skills.
- Sense of humor 😉
- Hard worker and passionate 🚀
Bonus Points for Familiarity with
- Competitive Programming Experience
- Linux hosting environment, and shell command line familiarity
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Involvement with any kind of tutorial platform
- Love to explore and use new technology.
- Computer-literate in Windows, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart, passionate, ready to work hard, and have fun.
- 10,000/- BDT
- Salary will be reviewed after 3 months of the Internship (Depends on your performance.)
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.
Perks & Benefits You’ll Get 🎁♥
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Knowledge Sharing Session.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Table Tennis(Ping Pong)
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Last but not the least, WorldClass Work Environment. 😎
Life at weDevs
Application Deadline: July 26, 2021