We are looking for Laravel developers at weDevs with 3+ years of experience.
What you will do:
- Write RESTful API’s with Laravel/Lumen.
- Design and develop and operate microservices that serve millions of users.
- Writing frontend codes with Vue.js/React.js.
- Talk to different APIs, creating scalable scheduling and job queues that scale to multiple servers.
- Develop different modular packages.
You must have:
- Professional experience with Laravel
- Clear knowledge and understanding of Laravel Service Container, Service Provider, and Facades.
- Ability to build and consume RESTful web services.
- Competent with revision control systems (Git)
- Code optimization and performance improvements
- Knowledge of common Design Patterns (SOLID)
- Passionate about writing beautiful and clean code
- Experience on Vue.js / React.js
- Curiosity and desire to learn and grow skills.
- Sense of humor 😉
- Hard worker and passionate – we are growing super FAST 🚀
Bonus Points for Familiarity with
- Competitive Programming Experience
- Linux hosting environment, and shell command line familiarity
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Involvement with any kind of tutorial platform
- WordPress Plugin Development
It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart, passionate, ready to work hard, and have fun.
- Salary: 50,000 to 80,000 BDT (Depends on Skill and Experience)
- Salary Review: Yearly
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.
Perks & Benefits You’ll Get 🎁♥
- Work in a flat organization where your voice is always heard.
- Provident fund.
- Medical Fund.
- Having Corporate deals with multiple Hospitals.
- Performance bonus.
- Increment: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Annual tour.
- Team Outing.
- Marriage Bonus and Marriage Leave.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave.
- Yearly Family Tour.
- Knowledge Sharing Session.
- Leave Encashment Facilities.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Table Tennis(Ping Pong)
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Last but not the least, WorldClass Work Environment. 😎
The Application Process
- An Assignment to Complete.
- Written Exam & All day long Coding Challenge.
- Interview with the Engineering Team Lead & HR Team.
- Final Interview with the Board of Directors.
- A Formal Job Offer.
weDevs is committed to creating the happiest company working for and is proud to provide equal opportunity to all. All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Life at weDevs
Application Deadline: July 26, 2021