Digital Marketing Manager
weDevs is looking for a digital marketing manager who can make a difference in the way weDevs markets its products. This post is ideal for a highly analytical, data-driven, super creative individual who loves digital marketing, has a clear understanding of conversion optimization, user journeys and user experience.
What you will be doing
- Championing marketing strategy across the company.
- Plan, manage and analyze data-driven digital marketing campaigns
- Create a holistic communication and brand strategy across all digital and physical marketing materials
- Execute copy that effectively connects with and persuades our different target customer segments
- Determine SEO strategy and various content channels to utilize
- Perform market research and competitive analysis to improve our products
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice, trends etc. and monitoring digital marketing activities of competitor websites and adjust strategy as needed
- Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Measuring and analyzing what’s working and what isn’t with regard to the brand’s marketing efforts
- Develop frameworks, design product narratives, and other deliverables as necessary to communicate recommendations.
Who Are We Looking For
- A Storyteller – you’re good with telling stories
- Top-notch English – grammar and self-expression must be on a super-high level
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Easy to Communicate With – you’re good in expressing your thoughts
- Hard Worker – we are growing super FAST ?
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.
- TK. 40000 – 60000 (Monthly)
Benefits you’ll get:
- Provident fund, Gratuity.
- Performance bonus.
- Increment: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks
- Yearly tour
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Learning opportunity.
Application Deadline: June 16, 2019