We are hiring 1 DevOps Engineer at weDevs with 3+ years of experience.
For our Engineering Team, we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who will be key to the intersection of software development and system operations.
- Linux system administration with 5+ years of experience (Debian/CentOS/RHEL).
- Ability to write Bash scripts
- Experienced in at least one backend language (Go/PHP/Python)
- Automatic infrastructure deployment with Terraform
- Experience in deploying applications with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in configuration management (Ansible/Chef/Puppet)
- Deploying CI/CD pipelines with GitHub Actions and/or Jenkins
- Experienced in AWS and/or Google Cloud
- Having AWS certification is a plus
- Logging/Monitoring tools and applications (Elastic stack, Prometheus)
- Experience in nginx
- Automating systems with Terraform, Ansible
- Provision, manage and monitor Containerized and VPS servers
- Deploy and manage highly available and traffic-heavy applications
- Own the security of our various cloud systems & development environments
- Implement internal tooling for logging, alerting, monitoring, etc. that requires minimal maintenance to maximizing developer velocity
- Create, maintain, and improve the CI/CD processes and software across the engineering department
- Advise the engineering team on infrastructural improvements
It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart, passionate, ready to work hard, and have fun.
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.
- TK. 50,000 – 80,000 BDT (Depends on Skill and Experience)
- Salary Review: Yearly
Perks & Benefits You’ll Get 🎁♥
- Work in a flat organization where your voice is always heard.
- Provident fund.
- Medical Fund.
- Having Corporate deals with multiple Hospitals.
- Performance bonus.
- Increment: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Annual tour.
- Team Outing.
- Marriage Bonus and Marriage Leave.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave.
- Yearly Family Tour.
- Knowledge Sharing Session.
- Leave Encashment Facilities.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Table Tennis (Ping Pong) 🏓
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Last but not the least, WorldClass Work Environment. 😎
Life at weDevs
Application Deadline: July 26, 2021