We are looking for an Accounts Executive with 1+ years of experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- You should have good experience with Xero or QuickBooks accounting software & capable of implementing updated versions of Xero and QuickBooks, monitoring and preparing final accounts of the Foundation.
- Control weDevs foundation accounts, daily expenses, salary & wages disbursement, maintain petty cash, cash book and ledger book maintenance, voucher checking, bill processing and payment, internal audit, bank reconciliation, Controlling Cost, Making Policy for Cost reduction and other assignments by the authorities.
- You should have to find out the poor and orphan students and select the scholarship program.
- You have to manage day-to-day transactions and report to the Finance & Accounts Manager.
Who Are We Looking For
- You must be a religious person of conservative Islam and firmly follow the Islamic rules and regulations.
- You should have good knowledge of calculation of Zakat of the company and distribute the zakat to the right person.
- You should have experience in social activities, like the salvation of people trapped in natural disasters, scholarship, and social welfare-related activities.
- Alcohol-addicted people can’t be eligible to apply for the post.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure & can do multitasking.
- Only Knowledge & Experienced persons may apply.
- BBA/B.Com/M.Com/ MBA (Major in Accounting or Finance)
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.
- TK. 15,000 – 25,000 BDT (Depends on Skill and Experience)
- Salary Review: Yearly
Perks & Benefits You’ll Get 🎁♥
- Work in a flat organization where your voice is always heard.
- Provident fund.
- Medical Fund.
- Having Corporate deals with multiple Hospitals.
- Performance bonus.
- Increment: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Annual tour.
- Team Outing.
- Marriage Bonus and Marriage Leave.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave.
- Yearly Family Tour.
- Knowledge Sharing Session.
- Leave Encashment Facilities.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Table Tennis (Ping Pong) 🏓
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Last but not the least, WorldClass Work Environment. 😎
Life at weDevs
Application Deadline: July 26, 2021